Monday, May 16, 2011

Maybe I 'subconsciously' think he's hot..:P


Last night i dream of being Lee Min Ho's girlfriend..HAHAHAHA yea.. it's true..
it's weird that I never thought of it.. never even think of it! Honestly, he's not my type! for me he's JUST cute~ but after that dream, I think he's adorable!!! omaiiigottt!! XD and it feel so realll!!!hehehe
I only remember some parts of my dream.. I called him Junpyo..hehe
I said to him'Let take's some picture of us. I wanna show to my sister.. because she's the biggest fan you~'
Junpyo was excited.. and was ready to take photo with me.. and then I suddenly feel 'this room is messy (x kck background oi!) haha so I said.. 'Next time la Darling' haha :p and then, I went out from his room cuz I'm having a class after that.. which is Islamic Class?... ya.. sounds funny..huhu but i cant find my shawl.. I was trying to look for it in Junpyo's room.. the room is really messy.. I just dont know why..haha and then suddenly Jihu(no idea what he's real name) come into the room
asking where is Junpyo.. I told him that Junpyo is having his shower.. at the end.. I found my shawl on his bed..oh that's weird! after that I woke up.. Realized it was just a Dream.. :) honestly, I'm glad it was only a Dream..ehehe THE END~

No comments: